10 December 2013

Tila Tequila: ex-Jew, a Hitlerite now. And?


Responding to this article appeared to be a slight problem for me: I really don't know the first thing about Tila Tequila, aside of the name. So a person seems to be starting a new wave of... whatever it is she does, under a general idea of "Blondes for Hitler" or whatever? I really don't know how to respond to it, and the question asked in that article: "What’s the correct emotional response when faced with such verse?", in my case is really none at all.

Whatsoever. Aside of this post.

18 comments:

SnoopyTheGoon said...

Typical mob - the individuals are all cowards.

SnoopyTheGoon said...

What happened to her purse? Stolen?

SnoopyTheGoon said...

Publicity ploy, what else? Seems to be working. Question is, where does she go from here? Selling CDs, posters, mini-skirts?

SnoopyTheGoon said...

Nothing small about her. Google says she's billed as a celebrity homemaker? I don't think so.

SnoopyTheGoon said...

Got a starter for their football team suspended for their bowl game against Texas. Too bad they didn't catch more starters to suspend. Texas might have a chance.

SnoopyTheGoon said...

I like Putin's facelift. Nicely done, Vladimir.

SnoopyTheGoon said...

A freedom fight who rose above his past violence? Could be Begin.

SnoopyTheGoon said...

No arguing with that.

SnoopyTheGoon said...

Ach, Katie. I knew that no man will be able to get through this mystery. Kudos!

SnoopyTheGoon said...

I wish I knew. Actually, I don't. I want to keep myself totally ignorant about this creature.

SnoopyTheGoon said...

Yes, but you didn't find the difference...

SnoopyTheGoon said...

It figures that football fans will respond to the story in a different way.

SnoopyTheGoon said...

A real prince, Vladimir Vladimirovich is...

SnoopyTheGoon said...

Indeed.

SnoopyTheGoon said...

Well, she didn't secret it on her person, not in that tight dress.

SnoopyTheGoon said...

One never knows.

justa_guy said...

i just loved the loved the excuse to enlarge and stare at her photos...GREAT dress! ;)

SnoopyTheGoon said...

Absolutely ;-)