11 November 2007

Mom, I am not that naughty!

I understand now that I have missed some finer things in my high school education. I had some wild moments, but never that wild, it appears:

A teenage schoolboy was pulled around his classroom on a lead and spanked by a stripper after a birthday surprise blunder
The pupil's mum had ordered an agency to give her son a "surprise" on his 16th birthday - and the teacher had even agreed to film the prank.

But it all went wrong when the unnamed company sent a stripper dressed as a policewoman instead of a "gorillagram" - in what it called a booking error.
There are more saucy details in the article, if you wish...

But the most interesting detail is related to the aftermath of the "incident": the police was not involved, instead the school authorities took the investigation upon themselves.

Yeah... no comments.

Hat tip: AI

0 comments: