20 August 2013

Erdogan's shocker: Tzipi Livni and Bernard-Henri Levy deposed Morsi

Believe it or not, and I do believe Hurriyet - a far as I am ready to believe any news source. Here is their story:

“This is what has been implemented in Egypt. Who is behind this? Israel. We have evidence,” the prime minister said, citing a meeting between a French intellectual and the Israeli justice minister in France before the 2011 elections.

Erdoğan said the intellectual was Jewish. “‘The Muslim Brotherhood will not be in power even if they win the elections. Because democracy is not the ballot box’: This is what he said at that time,” Erdoğan said.

Erdoğan refers to Bernard-Henri Levy: Claim

According to claims, Erdoğan was referring to a video "available on the Internet" of a press conference by Israeli Justice Minister Tzipi Livni and French philosopher and author Bernard-Henri Levy.

A source also told the Associated Press that as far as he knew, that was the only evidence of the claim. The official spoke on condition of anonymity, in line with government rules that bar him from speaking to reporters without prior authorization.
Yep. He nailed it. He nailed the Jooz, so to say. Here is the incriminating clip:



What can I say? That I am still in shock, but not by that latest outbreak of Erdogan's mental disease. The man is beyond certifiable. He is beyond simply meshuggener. He is so bonkers, unglued, batty, haywire, flipped out and demented that his craziness defies all these terms. He could be used as the most efficient and energy saving tool for old carpets removal in your house. He will chew through them in a jiffy, I can assure you. On the other hand I would easily understand the Turkish carpet shop owners if they bar Erdogan from entering their fine establishments...

But this is not what shocks me. I still cannot understand what the heck did Obama do to Bibi to make him agree to that phone call. I mean rapprochement, good vibes and all that - it is totally cool with me. But with this character at the helm? What kind of incentive - or, to put it bluntly, physical atrocity had POTUS applied to Bibi?

You tell me.

Update. Just recalled: Bibi had a  hernia surgery recently. Any link to that Obama's visit and my question? Hm...

10 comments:

SnoopyTheGoon said...

The dastardly jooz must have mounted a denial of service attack on the Hurriyet news website, for I cannot access it to read that nice Mr Erdoğan's comments.

SnoopyTheGoon said...

You know, I suspect you are right: being myself a pretty suspicious so-and-so, I was looking for Turkish sources, and it took me quite some time to get Hurriyet loaded. Or a simpler explanation: Erdogan's hot air is all over the Turkish cables, congesting the traffic.

SnoopyTheGoon said...

Now, about those 54 churches and monasteries...

SnoopyTheGoon said...

Oh yeah. Just wait for an investigation by Erdogan. He will show us all how the Zionists did it all to paint Muslim Bros into a corner.

SnoopyTheGoon said...

Don't miss the Big Muslim Brotherhood News about Al-Sisi. I emailed you the link.

SnoopyTheGoon said...

The Elders using french philosophers as linch pins in their world domination plots! Existential manipulation brilliiant!

SnoopyTheGoon said...

Never will miss such material. It will be a subject of a separate post.

SnoopyTheGoon said...

Moreover, we have found a way to utilize even second-rate philosophers, as that one goes, for field work. Next - IRS employees - to be used for mining the enemy ramparts.

SnoopyTheGoon said...

I'm surprised Hurriyet called it an "outburst" and mentioned the "warpath." I have looked at them from time to time, but I don't know if they operate inside of Turkey or not. Today's Zaman seems like another reasonably professional Turkish news site. Their article on Erdogan's ravings uses more neutral language.

http://www.todayszaman.com/news-323998-erdogan-suggests-israel-behind-coup-in-egypt-has-evidence.html

SnoopyTheGoon said...

Hurriyet is much freer in their criticism of the government than many other sources. I have noticed this quite some time ago, but no explanation for that phenomenon.