23 August 2011

Kavkaz Center on Libya and some VIPs

Sometimes I fear that I became addicted to this major source of pleasure. So I try to keep a tight rein on use of their quotes. Today, though, they have published an article Is Libyan 'armed opposition' storming Tripoli? - a gem worth a browse. The piece is full of quotation marks, like here:

In Benghazi, the stronghold of the "rebels", consisting, according to non-Democratic media reports, mainly of foreign mercenaries, the "rebels", or whoever they are, have already started celebrations to mark the "beginning of the liberation of Tripoli". The "rebels" assert that the Libyan government survives its last hours.
The meaning of quotation marks should be more or less clear, but "non-Democratic media" needs an explanation. The mujaheed of Kavkaz Center consider "democracy" (I just must use the quotation marks, you know) to be a Devil's invention, temporary anyway till the day they get their hands on it.

Fine, but now to the main point, which is here:
The Obama's regime officially recognized a so-called "national transitional council" of Western mercenaries. Obama's Lesbian "secretary of state" Hillary has repeatedly urged other governments to open diplomatic missions in Benghazi and to cooperate with the "Libyan armed opposition".
Usually they add to names of the people they have a beef with the title "Jew" - like in "Jew Obama" and "Jew Hillary". I cannot explain the deviation this time. Especially the replacement of the obvious "Jew Hillary" by "Lesbian Hillary".

New editor, new policy or just a mysterious series of Jew-induced typos?

4 comments:

jams o donnell said...

Hmm I don't think I'll be adding this site to my must visit news places!

SnoopyTheGoon said...

So I've failed in my mission to promote it as a very funny place then.

Yitzchak Goodman said...

Wow. I'm tempted to post the article with the immortal title "Terrorist jew enclave in Palestine spreads infertility among Egyptians by using poisonous cosmetics," but it's just too stupid and offensive. You got a good post out of Kavkaz, though.

SnoopyTheGoon said...

Kavkaz Center is a treasure, for sure.