I cannot express how shocked I am by this news:
The Chairman of the House Homeland Security Committee will hold another hearing on Muslim radicalization. Rep. Peter King, R-N.Y., plans the third in a series of controversial hearings for July 27. It will focus on the Somalia-based al-Shabaab terrorist organization and its recruiting tactics in the U.S.So, why the shock, you may ask? Because some civic-minded people have noticed something you and I have missed:
King has been widely criticized by Muslim groups and some Democratic members of the Homeland Security Committee for holding hearings that focus strictly on Muslim radicalization rather than all types of radicalization.Now, do you see what I do, namely: racism, bigotry and Islamophobia combined in one huge affront to PC thinking? I unanimously condemn these proceedings and call for expansion of the hearings in the following directions (in parallel, of course):
- Atheists: digging under the foundations of all religions and other subversive activities.
- Potterism and its recruitment of new members in US of A.
- Evangelists: the habit of closing the church doors at the time of prayer - is its linked to terrorism?
- Jews and their cholent: a subtle way to legalize home production of explosives?
- Bacon eaters and their blatant disregard of other people feelings.
- Why Mormons?
- Moses Gomberg and his free radicals: when will the Masonic radicalization conspiracy stop?
- How come Santa Claus' sleigh flies over Mecca?
- And many more lines of inquiry to follow.