19 December 2009

Venezuela's Chavez 'Still' Smells Sulfur After Obama Speech

This should be a headline that greets me on Fox News after a long period of abstinence...

Not that I am especially concerned about the olfactory problem experienced by the Caudillo, but it reminded me an old blonde joke:

A young woman went to her doctor complaining of pain. "Where are you hurting?" asked the doctor. "You have to help me, I hurt all over", said the woman. "What do you mean, all over?" asked the doctor, "be a little more specific."

The woman touched her right knee with her index finger and yelled, "Ow, that hurts." Then she touched her left cheek and again yelled, "Ouch! That hurts, too." Then she touched her right earlobe, "Ow, even THAT hurts", she cried.
The doctor looked at her thoughtfully for a moment and asked, "Are you a natural blonde?" "Why, yes," she said. "I thought so," said the doctor, "You have a broken finger."
Without casting additional unwarranted aspersions on the good an innocent caste of blondes, I would like to advise our intrepid Caudillo to change his clothes and to take a shower from time to time. After hobnobbing with Mahmoud the Mad, Baby Assad and their likes, one shouldn't be surprised if the sulfur stench sticks to one's body.

Not that a person in question this time doesn't dub in sulfur-related business himself. Oh well...

0 comments: