11 November 2009

Apologies to Yitzchak

Yitzchak Goodman aka Judeopundit, one of my favorite bloggers, in his post Mind changed expressed his desire to figure out some shady aspects of the Fort Hood massacre, namely the lack of vigilance displayed by some US agencies prior to the tragedy.

I have posted a somewhat flippant comment:

Uhu... I can already see where it goes. In a few weeks some blogger or other will tell us that it was a Zionist provocation.
A minute or two after doing so, I had me a very short brainstorm that resulted in the Google search "nidal malik hasan zionist".

You can do it yourself, but here are two sample results (out of many):

Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan–The “Inglourious Basterd” Of Fort Hood?

Everything About Nidal Malik Hasan Screams “Patsy”

(Of course, I am not linking to these, but you can easily find the stuff by googling).

Oh well, it is definitely not my day. Headache, the weather is playing up, stupidity...

So please, Yitzchak, remove that comment. Thanks.

0 comments: