05 July 2008

Photohunt: pointed

The theme for this week is "Pointed".

Due to the lack of new material, I have to use some archived stuff from my beachcomber experiences. I'll try to point out a few human follies. Starting with:

Vanity:

It is not that there is no parking lot near the beach. No, some people just have to drive these 100 meters down the sand to display their gas-guzzlers for all to see.

Stupidity:

There is no rush of swimmers on these rocks, I can assure you - the sea is a few steps behind the camera...

Futility:

I can assure you that there is not a single fish in these waters. What does this guy hope to catch - a baby or a babe, I am not sure. Keep trying, though...

Well, I hope that these shots point out something and this something will stay pointed.


If you liked what you have seen (or read) in this post, add your link in the comments:
I promise to visit your place as soon as possible!


To look for other photo hunters, go there.

***

0 comments: